Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 02:24 PM   #20
Bottman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: New Jersey
THOR #11681
Low voltage Error

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. We took our rig in for service and some warranty work at Camping world. After two months we had no new information and was told they were waiting on Thor to respond. Our 1 year warranty was up on 3/23/18 - we dropped it off on 3/3. After 2 months we had no response to our request for status and was told we had to wait for Thor. We went and took our rig back (4/27). While we were at the dealer I wanted to check all around the rig. I attempted to put down the jacks; however they did not work. One of our complaints was the disconnect/use switch & the leveling jacks. They however told us there was no problem with the jacks. A tech tried to get them fixed, but after 2 hours we left (4/27) we got home and did our research; tried everything in the book. They never replaced the bad switch and we think this is causing the issue w/the jacks. We replaced all the batteries in the rig and that did not fix the issue so we took the batteries back. We also had them install a new theater seating couch - well on the way home it slid into the center of the rig; should have known better. We have an appointment with another dealer 6/14 (can't wait)- I did take out extra coverage so we will see if it gets covered. Oh and by the way, CW called this weekend to tell me that they need to order a disconnect switch and everything else is fixed and Thor denied all the warranty work. The guy had no clue that we took the rig of their lot; he was the same service person that helped us pick up the rig. What a business; one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.
Thanks again to everyone w/all of their comments, updates etc. I will keep you
2014 Can Am
Bottman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum