Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 01:59 PM   #5
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
I covered our old popup camper for a while, and even that was a pain in the neck.
When we first got the MH, I was considering covering it in storage. Most of my research pointed to not covering at all, but I was still on the fence.

I was talking with an old friend of mine that lives in SE VA about it. he had a C at the time too. he told me that he covered his for the winter, but that no way would he cover it if he didn't have a several month stretch of no use. Said it was too much a pain in the neck for the benefit (and we were in the upper 40's then so much younger even... and he's very active and fit too, to put it into better perspective). Since we typically will have it in storage maybe at the very most 6-8 weeks and usually less, his comment settled it for me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum