Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 03:22 PM   #9
wayneroe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Illinois
THOR #8503
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenb2560 View Post
Here is the dual recliner that I installed in replacement of the sofa in our ACE. We love it! We bought the dual recliner from shop4seats.com
I had to remove the shelf that was behind the sofa to gain the room needed to be able to recline the seats. The unit came in 3 sections so it would fit through the RV door. I then was able to bolt the new recliner to the floor and feed the seatbelts up through them. I then repurposed the shelf into a nice armrest/ drink holder on the passenger side.

Steven B.
2017 ACE 30.3
S/W Florida
Steven, that is really nice. I would consider that mod/upgrade myself, but have decided to trade for a new motorhome (not just to get a different sofa, though ). We wanted a bath and a half, as well as better sleeping arrangements for grandkids, so are taking delivery Friday on a 2019 Coachmen Mirada 35LS. We loved our ACE, but we had just talked ourselves out of some features we wished we had after a few trips, so decided on the switch. I really like what you did here.
FMCA #F479085
Good Sam #848205704
wayneroe is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.