Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 07:23 PM   #4
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
for what it's worth, I sprayed a little test area today, after wiping off the worst of the oxidation. did it up high so it's not too visible from the ground in case of ugly failure. It would be better result I think to take a bit more time in preparation, but I was doing it over my lunch break. Figure it'll be a decent little test to get an idea about how it weathers on that surface in those conditions

Just used whatever rustoleum clear enamel I happened to have leftover in the garage....

Did progressively smaller areas so that part of the rectangle is one coat, another is two coats, another is three coats.... and kind of a 4th coat...although I did some of it in a hurry so it's almost like fewer thicker coats... and leaving part with just the cleaned off oxidation as a control of sorts...

regardless. Initial is that it shines it up about what I remember from the floor polish. Looks like it might be a solution...

I'll keep an eye on it over the next few months

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.