Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 06:32 AM   #11
shoman04

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #11876
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnach View Post
I don't know your unit but in my Axis, the feed from the roof are loose, insecure in the rat's nest behind the distribution panel. Both 12v and 110v runs come to that panel. In the same space beneath the bed are the converter/charger, use/store relay, and two other unlabelled relays. The water pump and fresh water tank, it's fill hose and it's drain valve are also there. No separation. Just a jumble of wire and hose. Among this are the loose, uncapped, unlabelled, #10 orange and white solar prep wires.

Do you have the covered stub outs on the roof? If not, the pair can be run thru the refrigerator vent duct and thru cabinetry. Or thru exposed wiremold if need be. It's doable.
I have the pre-wire on the roof but I have not found them on the inside. I installed some extra 110 outlet next to king size bed. and yes there was a rat nest of wire there, but that was before I started installing the solar. I will have to go over where my RV is stored and check under the bed for solar wire. Thanks!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.