Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 11:58 AM   #26
Bob.Squires

State: Arkansas
THOR #11525
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
Seems you're talking two different issues...if I'm understanding you correctly. You mention RV Care will cover mobile techs and service at any repair facility... then you say that any "warranty" issue must be done by a Thor dealer (normal under most circumstances). Does RV Care not cover anything that should be covered by the factory warranty? Where does the "Texas" clause come in?

As you pointed out, I need to clarify

The “Texas” clause is referring to Texas and many other states have laws that mandate warranty repairs be done by a manufacturer repair facility. Some states do not have these laws.

Yes RV care will cover the cost of a mobile tech or other repair facility but in Texas, not if it’s covered by manufacturer warranty. So my RV care is worthless for the first year.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum