Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 08:39 PM   #1
oversaxed

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: Tennessee
THOR #2350
2016 Miramar 34.2

After reading so many horror stories on these forums I feel really blessed with my coach after three years. It was one of the very first 2016 Miramars that came off the line in June of 2015. I had some typical problems with the coach, but most were minor and the selling dealer talked a real good game but results of his attempted repairs were about 50% good. (they did fix the critical items) I ended up fixing several things myself, but before my first year of ownership was over I made a punch list, emailed it to the factory in waukarusa and made an appointment for service at the Waukarusa service center for June of 2016. When I left there after a few days in their campground and service center I was 100% + satisfied with the results, all under warranty and no charge for camping. They took care of my list and found and fixed a few other items, not on the list. There is no substitute for direct contact with the folks who built and/or service the RV. BTW the full wall slide has never been a problem. I do follow directions when operating the slide- level on the jacks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum