Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 01:44 AM   #19
cjblue1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arizona
THOR #5160
No, You were not sold a lemon. You were sold a brand new MH, with typical subpar or no quality control. Last Year I took my CW Thor Hurricane across the US to Maine. Everything broke. It rained more inside the coach than outside Thats the tip of the iceberg . The greatest thing that happened was that CW wasn't there to help repair but they were quick to take my purchase money. Incompetence is rampant in the industry and we cut give them our money fast enough. Finally after many system failures going across the US. Everything else broke coming back to AZ. Now Ive spent many moe k's$ and my MH runs and operates perfectly. Your not the lone ranger . its a lovely regulated industry that will go belly up when hard times come. Buy something 2years old, so fools like me can fix it for you

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum