Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 05:19 PM   #26
srolfe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Arizona
THOR #1670
I bought my Vegas in April 2014, I had a few issues that have been resolved:

Exterior Molding falling off
Filler extensions for inner tires defective
Some door latches broken or misaligned
All batteries had to be replaced within 8 months
Shower was poorly caulked and attached
Rubber stair pads reglued
Bathroom door track fell off ceiling
Wiring for switch for awning vibrated off

Had the problem with the hood latches vibrating loose, there is very little overlap with the latch and tab, the hood has some play side to side and tends to come undone due to vibrations while driving, especially on rough roads, I attached some rubber bumpers on each side of the hood and cured that.

I am used to the steering being a little loose when I first started driving the vehicle, but am used to it now.

My dealer told me to watch the wear on the front tires and to not bother with the alignment unless needed. Have not had any problems.

Thank god for glass coverage, had to have windshield replaced after a crack developed during a trip to Northern CA, first trip after getting windshield replaced, got a star and had to have that fixed.

I really like this RV, perfect size for me and my wife, comfortable, gets reasonable gas mileage (9-10 MPH).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum