Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 07:43 PM   #8
Fish and Dear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiee View Post
Not as bad as we thought. Only thing I miss is the front chairs turning around. I guess we could order the base used in the Quantum series and fix that issue. Same basic floor plan as Vegas 25.6. My wife wanted front doors to get in and out. We had a class c and she missed that in our Windsport. We are quite amazed by all the storage in this small class c. We noticed it is a softer more comfortable ride than the Windsport. Also no loud noise on the all bridge joints that we had with the class A.The stabilizers work great to keep you from rocking while parked and work easy. Haven't missed jacks yet.
We have the Chevy chassis version. Quiet ride compared to many Class As. Good driving characteristics as well. We went from a 37' TT to this now it's just us and the dogs. Got rid of a lot of "junk" we had in the TT. Storage on this 24F is quite good for the size like you said. Put lots of stuff in it, then pulled it all back out to see what I really needed.
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.