Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Satellite tv
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 01:59 PM   #16
WarEagleDan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 34J
State: Alabama
THOR #5645
RE: My May 1st post
Install went well. I put the connector (from Amazon which matches the THOR cable connector on the driver's side) between the door and the box to the door's (facing it) right. Then went up thru the floor under the couch, up the wall behind the right-side (facing it) couch arm, then up to the vertical window valance. Only about a foot of small diameter raceway shows between the couch arm and the valance. Then from there up into the cabinet above the couch where the electronics are. Took a while to get past the "can't find satellite" and "can only find one satellite" messages but finally got it all working.

In keeping with THOR's corner-cutting philosophy, the 4X2 HDMI switch is not very impressive. The Wally won't wake up the switch so I have to turn the Blu-ray player on/off to make it register an input. After that it works fine. Anyone have any recommendations for a good economical 4X2 switch?
WarEagleDan is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.