Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:10 PM   #9
Fourwinds

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fourwind Super C
State: Florida
THOR #11938
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarEagleDan View Post
The Whirlpool fridge in our 2017 Windsport has been giving us fits. If I understand it correctly, a real "residential" (the one in your house) has separate cooling systems for the freezer and food section but the "residential" fridge in our camper has one cooling system for the freezer with an air vent down into the food section. The freezer is working fine but the food section only gets to about 48 and stays there no matter where you set the controls. I can feel air blowing down into the food section but apparently it's not enough. Any ideas?
Just had mine fixed on our 2015 Fourwinds Super C. Fridg has an electronic fan control thats bad. $260 later I have a cold fridg. The control is in freezer behind the panel where the vents are. Took the tech about 10 minutes to fix it Tech stated that the on and off from use to storage is hard on them and they corrode easy, recommended that I leave it on all the time if possible. I dont have elect while storing, so I will have to take my chances I guess.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.