Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 02:38 AM   #6
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by fivekitties View Post
Hi there

Well ... CW is in the process of installing a Tiger Trak rear stabilizing bar for me, and replacing my couch with two lounge chairs. I bought it there. I'm completely new at this, so.... it's really my only professional Go-To place around here right now. :-/ I will say I'm not very impressed with them.

I think I'll go find the manual and see if I can find the fuse box and see if I blew a fuse. I will never turn that inverter on again, while the generator is running. They told me I should leave it on all the time, but I thought that sounded odd. I trust the info I'm getting here far more than what I get from them.

My coach did not come with an Automatic Generator Start system, but I did have the EC-30W Onan Autogen system installed. CW did that too. It SEEMS to work OK, though I haven't had a chance to really test it in reality yet.

I just bought this coach brand new from them 6 weeks ago, so I think the warranty is still good. It had 1,350 miles on it when I bought it, and it has 1,501 on it right now. It has spent most of its first 6 weeks of life in the CW yard having things done to it. Things kept not working, etc.

Hmmmm....
Three things,

First, although there are numerous fuses and breakers strung out in the coach the main breaker panel should be at the foot of your bead. That is the place where most of them are located.

Second, and this is where it gets interesting, the EC-30W has an auto generator start feature to support running the AC if a preset temperature is reached. How did they configure this feature and did they connect the system properly. This feature in some way shape or form must be wired into the AC thermostats so here is where I would start looking for an issue. Also, if during the testing of this it started both AC units at the same time they could have created a load that caused the breaker on the generator to trip.

Third, if you coach is there getting additional work performed have them fix what they broke.

Oh the joys we have.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum