Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 10:31 PM   #20
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxjr758 View Post
We just traded our 5th Wheel for a 2017 Thor Challenger 37 TB and it's gauges are hard to see as well. Thinking of adding a small section of Led at the top of the Dashboard opening, and maybe for the switches on either side of the gages. Or maybe I'll get my wife to make larger labels for the switches.
We went to our RV Storage Yard today. I removed the dash access panel on top of the dash board and discovered the lights only come on when you turn on your headlights. So yes, maybe the answer is to drive with your headlights on. However, I am afraid I may forget to turn them off when parked, resulting in a discharged battery.

I will try driving with them on on our next trip and see if it helps or not and will advise all of you. Funny, I don't have a problem reading my gauges in my Nissan Rogue or Chevy Spark in the daytime, so those of you who suggested my eyes were not working are mistaken.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum