Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 05:25 PM   #10
property@wvi.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #8222
Paint codes for Thor Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Grump View Post
Just what you see here. The dealer had to fix a blemish near the grill from the grill screws. They did a good job. But, I have never gotten a color code that I could verify. Just what you see here. If you find one please post it. Calling Thor with your vin seems to be a good idea.
Ron during lunch hour Indiana from Thor Service after looking for 15 minutes says it is colored gelcoat over Epoxy fiberglass.

Code he gave me: Lamoyne 417 Sikkens after I gave him my vin. But he had to search and search and search and put me on hold. He was the lunch hr service man.

I asked him 4 times if he was absolutely sure it was gel coat over EPOXY fiberglass and not paint or polyester fiberglass.

He said he was sure it was gel coat over EPOXY fiberglass.

He said they buy the fiberglass panels already gel coated and he doesn’t know where they come from.

I would like to get confirmation on all of this but not sure how to do it.

Mine is a beige color with orange, grey burgundy and white vinyl. 2014 27.1 Thor Ace

Sikkens is German I believe and their is paint codes for cars online but not for RV’s.

Any help for repairing beige fiberglass appreciated. Makes a difference if Epoxy or polyester fiberglass in repair.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	95F08443-D1F6-489A-9221-36F46657F8FB.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	10721  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum