Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Throttle Body
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:47 PM   #11
Kbndeb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #8653
Hi all, I so appreciate all of your responses! I spoke with Thor and they assured me that they do not intentionally mess with any wiring other than the ignition switch. I called Ford Motor Customer Care and they thought it sounded more like a Ford issue but would side with the dealer since the dealer has looked at the vehicle. My thoughts are these....even if Thor did pinch/scratch/fray a wire while putting the coach on, the wires, the sensors, the throttle body, and the ECU/ECM are still Ford's. I am going to go back to the dealer in person and ask them to walk me through all they checked. If the problem is intermittent then they may not see the problem unless/until it is acting up. I may have them replace the sensors and wiring. The Vegas ran fine until the wrench light came on - no rough idle, no power surges, no loss of power, etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum