Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 02:05 AM   #8
Moondoggie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Arkansas
THOR #6634
Laco. I'm reading the Q and A section of Amazon for this product trying to learn as much as I can about all this. As you can likely tell, I'm woefully under educated in the area of electrical pull. But here's a copy and pasted quote from someone asking a similar question.

Question: "Is anyone running this off of a generator if so what size are you using?"
Answer: "It's an 8000 W unit, at peak performance...so any generator at or above would work. I have tested a 20 Amp. ($800) generator, with a 15K main A/C and this 8K unit, with no problem...in a camper trailer."

I guess I'm having a little trouble translating what he's saying and I know you would have a greater understanding of our Thor Ace RV's. Assuming this is an accurate assessment, does it seem to fit in with your estimations?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.