Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: So Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 03:07 PM   #6
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
If you coach is still under warranty, you can call a mobile RV tech and have him list all the defects with the cost to repair them. Then send a copy to Thor for approval (you can do that by e-mail). After you get approval (usually takes about 48 hours), Thor will send you the required replacement parts (if required). The mobile tech then can complete the repairs but you have to pay him for his labor. You put the broken parts back in the shipping container and put the included prepaid UPS sticker on the container. Send a copy of the bill you paid back to Thor. It will take about a month before Thor will send you a check for the full amount. That is cheaper (for Thor) and much faster (for you) than dealing with most selling dealers; plus your coach never leaves your driveway. Even though my awning light strip was four mounts out of warranty (12 of the LEDs in the strip were out), Thor authorized the repair. The mobile tech charged me $75 for the 1/2 hours work. $75 is his minimum charge. Thor sent me a check for $75.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum