Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 07:38 PM   #18
Norrirn

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 29.2
State: Oklahoma
THOR #2542
The real tip off

A couple years ago, I had the same questions with the full light flickering then settling back to 2/3. A day or so later, the unquestionable signal appeared that said "EMPTY THE TANK NOW!" As I flushed the john, a big brown bubble emerged from the throat of the toilet! No further questions were necessary. Later I found that this happens when the level of the liquid in the tank is above the bottom of the vent tube. In other words, it's time to dump! Even when all 4 lights are lit, there's still a little room left that may get you through the night. Take into consideration that your lavatory is also plumbed into the black tank.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum