Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 08:31 PM   #19
jpmihalk

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35C
State: South Dakota
THOR #3761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I've got a tip for letting you know when you're far enough inland...

Tie an oar to your grille...
When somebody asks you what it is: it's time to "drop anchor"!
Yeah... LOL... on top of it all, I was an officer in the world's greatest Navy for over 11 years, when someone asks me if I would like to go on a cruise with them, I run away (as I laugh maniacally...)

I have seen more ocean and sand than I need to. I have been to a lot of places, almost all exclusively along the coasts of many countries. I get that a lot of people are attracted to the beaches and to the coasts. Been there, got that T-shirt... Next!

Hills and mountains do it for me. Rolling fields and pastures and babbling brooks and trout streams are now the things I want to see. Eventually I want to see ALL of the United States.

That is my rather serious response to your quip... don't take it as me being a tight-@$$... but more explaining my rationale. No hard feelings...
FMCA - F457085
Blog - https://traversity.us
jpmihalk is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.