Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:08 PM   #57
PapaMo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Newmar Canyon Star
State: California
THOR #6863
All set...

My family was good to me on Father's Day. They found this 22" model at WalMart for only $8 more than the table-top version with the SS front that you can find on Amazon. It also came with the stand and the hood (which I may remove...just 4 screws). The stand is pretty heavy gauge steel, but it does fold up to be portable. Because of the weight and hassle, I may just leave the stand for home use and not worry about taking it in the MH.

I also went out this morning to Smart & Final and found these flat top tools on sale for $3.49 apiece!! They're not Sabatier or anything, but for 11 bucks who cares! The fit and finish is surprisingly good. I also like the beveled edges of the smaller (and beefier) turner, as well as the scraper.

Thanks go out to Jerry for the inspiration -- and also to Classictint for the tip on the connector for the low pressure line on the 29M. That thing is awesome and the people at PropaneGear were knowledgeable and great to talk with.

Now it's time to learn as I burn!

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180621_121649.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	10919   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180621_121636.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	10920  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum