Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Amps and A/C
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 07:09 PM   #7
lazinskm

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 28z
State: Florida
THOR #5725
Yep, I guess the only thing you can do is measure the volume (hard) and the temperature directly out of vents (easy). I know that many have made shades for windows, but has anyone taken the investment of this product on their windows. It is UNBELIEVABLE in my wife's car- feel no heat thru the windows at all.

Ceramic film is the highest quality of window tint film, and also the most expensive, contains neither metal, dye, nor carbon, but instead a kind of ceramic particle that is both nonconductive and nonmetallic. Ceramic film has only recently appeared on the market, but has already proven its worth in terms of performance and reliability. Ceramic window-tinting film cuts from 45% to 50% of the solar heat that enters through the windows in the form of infrared light, while allowing maximum visibility both by day and night. Like carbon film, ceramic window-tinting film allows maximum efficiency in the functioning of radios, cell phones, GPS systems, and all other such devices being operated from inside the protected space. It surpasses the other types in its resistance to glare and fading, and renders windows highly shatter-proof. Ceramic film is also most effective in its blocking of ultraviolet light from the interior; in the case of ultraviolet light (the kind of light rays that contribute to sunburn and skin cancer), ceramic window-tinting film can block up to 99% from entering the interior.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum