Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:20 AM   #1
Ohau8622

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Delaware
THOR #12100
Greetings from Delaware

Hello, my spouse and I just purchased our first Vegas 24.1. As it turns out it wasn’t our first choice but it will do for now, if it’s something we want long term such as as for retirement in 10 years, we will certainly upgrade. For now it’s a huge learning curve since we know nothing about motorhomes. For example, why is it necessary to use the battery disconnect every time, we have to leave the coach, I have to reprogram everything. And the generator didn’t want to restart after 4 hours we left the coach, we were arranging things in the coach turned off the generator for 4 hours then tried to restart it but it wouldn’t. We had to run the engine for a while before the generator would start again. Is this normal? I’m looking forward to learning from you all and getting to know you.

Sylvia

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum