Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:17 PM   #24
pstandiford

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 35SF
State: Missouri
THOR #2020
We recently went from dolly tow to 4 down towing. I called etrailer.com for pricing. The parts came to $2100. Since we live close to their warehouse I asked if they do installs. They said yes they do. I asked the cost. They said NO CHARGE. They have a lot of videos on their web site to show people how to install the products. Apparently they wanted to video the install on my 2005 Jeep Liberty. I'm not sure if the install is free in every case but if you live close to Wentzville MO it would be worth calling to find out. After having done both dolly and now 4 down towing I would never go back to dolly. Big thing is that one person can hook up the Jeep. I would not be interested in putting a vehicle on a dolly with only one person. No regrets on my part.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.