Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 01:09 PM   #8
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Looks like a couple of issues happening here.

For the Hurricane 05, I wonder if your BCC cabinet is located on the drivers side engine compartment? I believe the 2006-2013 Hurricanes may have used a BCC made by RV Custom Products and there is an excellent link to the schematic of this BCC and the very small 50 amp cct breaker that typically needs resetting (inside the BCC on the cct board) to enable the coach and chassis batteries to charge again from the converter (when AC powered from either shore power or generator). Take care when inside the BCC if in fact you have this unit.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f121/hurr...ct-120145.html

On the Gemini, which I know nothing about either, do any of the 12v fused loads (coach lights for example) work off the output of your converter when the coach batteries are disconnected and you are just plugged into shore or using gen AC power? If yes the converter is OK. I assume you are using a voltmeter to verify no charging voltage to the coach or chassis batteries when the use/store is in use position?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum