Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 08:00 PM   #15
Metalman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Kentucky
THOR #2817
One reason that we don't return to the NE very often are the roads. Of course most urban highways are the pits (literally).

I am curious about the location of the generator on you RV. Is it close to the front or rear axel? If so, it is located where the ride is the roughest. My bus students used to like to sit over the rear axle during frost heave season for the fun of flying off the seat at times.

I wonder if the carburetor float is bouncing like the kids and if it doesn't come down properly, the float bowl can run out of gas.

I have hit awfully rough roads with our RV and never had the generator turn off by itself.

Why doesn't Onan go to fuel injection? My zero turn mower and most of my motorcycles are fuel injected...zero problems in several years.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.