Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 03:13 AM   #2
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Hi, you said the fuse feeding the fan motor was good (although the connector looks like it overheated at some time), but I wonder if you voltmeter checked the corresponding fuse pin to see if there was actually 12v on it when the ignition is on "accessory"? I guess what I am wondering is even if you were able to re-feed the motor wire from a different fused 12v source, is the problem the HVAC blower motor or the BCC fuse feed for the motor? On RV Custom Products BCC circuit boards the HVAC motor feed is a 25 amp fuse on connector marked P5, fuse F9. Does this jive with your cct board?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum