Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 10:41 AM   #3224
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaMo View Post
I appreciate it, Dave. I was able to get my hand and the impact wr up in there, loosened up the lower nut (it's on a z-bracket, as well), and then I was able to break the rods loose. Once that was done, everything else was super easy. I wish the front sway bar had moved that easily!

Made me think of working on cars with my dad. Good memories -- and a sense of accomplishment. Thanks for the inspiration go out to you, Jerry, Dino and many others who've contributed!

Kent
Always happy to help, glad you got the job done! You might want to check the sway bar mounting bolts, two of mine were loose. Jerry took his sway bars loose and lubricated the bushings, I haven’t done this but it’s on my list of things to do. You’re going to be glad you did the CHF, makes a BIG difference in how the coach drives and handles passing semi’s. Now, go out and have FUN!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum