Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Outlaw RB
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:51 AM   #8
Bob Denman
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinb1977 View Post
Ramp locks are going to be fixed by camping world
And were broken from day one.
Step was going on and out on way home from dealer. So camping world said they fixed it. After I had to climb under RV in rain on side of highway to pull pin and tie up. While on phone with Thor.
Picked up broken RV lady week because I had camping trip planned and wouldn’t you know it. Step were going on and out while driving down rd. Fixed myself by moving magnet on door frame.
Leveling jack had seal failure. Camping world had it three weeks never fixed it. Said parts ii this week.
Said they did fix sink. Got back still leaks. Fixed myself.
Screws were just stripped when put in. Got thicker screws and fixed myself
Now have to bring back to camping world to get locks for ramp done. Leveling jack and leaking window other then that I think we are good.
Should a say I also did part of leg work and got activity number from Thor for repairs.
Thanks for your help.
... But you're definitely making strong progress!
...And it sounds as if you might want to be looking for a new place for service!

Keep it up: you're getting there!
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum