Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 02:18 AM   #12
tbl5142

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: RW28
State: Florida
THOR #12200
2018 RW28 DVD Player/HDMI problems

I found out where the Box is supposed to be, it's missing. I started following the HDMI cable from the tv and found it disconnected under the Hot Water Heater under the sink. The real sad part was the Manufacture(THOR) had pinched the HDMI cable under the cabinet. I also found the HDMI cable coming from the DVD Player under the sink, disconnected. THOR must have damaged that cable also. I say that because when I connected the Purple HDMI cable from the DVD player via a HDMI Coupler, to the HDMI cable to the TV it did not work, but when I bypassed the Purple HDMI and connected the DVD player directly to the TV HDMI cable, via the coupler, it worked. The Purple cable is going to be way too hard for anyone to replace so I will just move the DVD player and mount it on a shelf just below the TV and buy another portable DVD player for the bedroom. THOR left a real rats nest under the sink. I am very disappointed in THOR, this is our 2nd THOR and the quality does not seem to be as good as the 1st (2006 Majestic 23A)160500 miles, we just felt it was time for an upgrade, but then again, if this is the biggest problem we have, we don't have much to complain about.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	La Tortuga II HDMI Cables.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	11174  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.