Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:29 PM   #6
Fourwinds

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fourwind Super C
State: Florida
THOR #11938
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I've been thinking about doing that for a while now.

What I really want is one of those flashing strobes as the third light, but haven't found one I like yet. I like the ones that strobe a few flashes when it comes on then burns steady. I've seen them on various things on the road...buses, ambulances, and even motorcycles.... well, what I've seen is something that flashes the existing lights. I've been hoping to come across a deal on something with the strobe function built in and that would be easy to mount

I figured that on mine the easiest thing by far would be to mount something down around the hitch, or just above it on the rear wall. that way wiring is easy, either into the taillight harness directly or using the trailer connector.

I bought some little LED strips sold as a brake light for motorcycles and such, form ebay, but never installed them. They weren't bright enough in my thinking...
Yes I want those too, but I need light installed high on back to clear our car on tow dolly

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum