Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 09:59 PM   #14
HatrackRV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Indiana
THOR #11100
Well Javelin, your diagram did the trick. Here's what I discovered today. The water pump works just fine and the water flows when I jump the power leads on the relay. Good news, all i have to do is install a switch temporarily and I can control the water pump until I can get it fixed properly. The problem is in the wiring from the panel to the relay solenoid. Its likely not the relay itself as I switched it out with an identical one in a different circuit and it still didn't work. It must be a break in a wire from the panel to the rely, strange though as the panel LED still lights up, hmmmmm. Sooooo, thanx so much for the diagram, it led me down the path to understanding the problem, even though I couldn't fix it, I at least have a temporary work around!!!!
HatrackRV is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum