Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 11:26 PM   #15
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Hi, glad the diagram helped a bit. So it’s not the relay but either the relay coil is not getting 12v from the switch or not getting a ground. My coach has a separate LED for the pump switch (not one unit) so I would assume if your coach is similar that when the switch is on, 12v is applied to the LED and should also be applied to the water pump relay coil. Was a voltmeter check done at the relay coil for both 12v and a ground? If you have an open or cut 12v feeder wire....... that could be a fuse waiting to blow. Perhaps as a previous poster suggested.....check the back of the switch to see if you have switched power there (maybe the LED and relay feeder are separate pins on the one switch and the relay switch portion is bad). I know it’s a rats nest behind the control panel when I upgraded my thermostat a few years back. It will be interesting to see what you find out; at least you have a work around in the mean time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.