Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 06:45 PM   #26
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Dave,

I'm a visual kind of guy, if I can see it I can usually fix it or copy someone else's fix. So please, if you do not mind, next time you have your unit set up I'd like to see how those noodles are used.

We have a single slide behind the driver's seat with the couch on it. Really adds some space.

DocMike
NCNG Ret
As requested:

The first pic is a noodle cut into three pieces of equal length. I cut a slit the entire length of each piece and on two at the midway point if cut a 45 degree angle to allow bending the noodle 90 degrees.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noodle 1.jpg
Views:	810
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	548

The next pic are all three noodle sections in place

Name:	Noodles in Place.jpg
Views:	808
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	550

The center noodle can be positioned where needed to protect one's head when accessing storage compartments.

Name:	Noodle in place 2.jpg
Views:	792
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	551

The corner noodles protect folks from running into the unprotected corner of a slide.

Name:	noodle corner.jpg
Views:	774
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	549

I have the same system for the two slides on the other side of the coach.

I have closed the slide with the noodles in place and since the compress they do not hinder slide operation.

My wife told me she saw noodles equipped with LED lights and my response was get me three. That would help me eliminate a lighting issue that is caused by the outside light being mounted on the slide and not illuminating the stairs after dark.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.