Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 07:03 PM   #27
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
The center noodle can be positioned where needed to protect one's head when accessing storage compartments.
I really wish that noodle had been on my slide!!

About six months ago I reached into my BIG rear storage bin under the bedroom slide, and very quickly stood up an banged the back of my head right on the edge so hard that I really did see "stars", "sparks" and blood!

I was knocked to my behind onto the solid concrete pad, and there was nobody around to witness my painfull faux pas. But he "funny" thing is that I could swear that I did see stars floating around my head, just like in the old Warner Brother's cartoons that I watched as a kid!

Once the bleeding stopped, I had a knot the size of a golf ball for about two days. I couldn't rest my head back for over six weeks, (just try visiting a planetarium show with a knot on the back of your dome)!

Gotta love creatively located pool noodles!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.