Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 03:37 PM   #1
Summerwind

Brand: Still Looking
State: England
THOR #11569
&%$$$$*@) Decisions..Thor Scores and Wins

Finally....

And to let y'all know I did call a high dollar manufacturer (think hand made) and the level of the little girl I spoke with was abysmal.
I felt like I had gone to the Registration office with Gritz when I was through!

She now knows what an RV is though. Could not tell me one, ONE, answer to a question I asked.

So after EXTENSIVE research for the 3 (sometimes with helper, 4 peeps) The THor 30.2 scores and wins

I wanted to stay as close to the 30' mark as I could and love love love the 29m but for the number of people I have to sleep I hafta go with the 30.2
I really liked SOBs and wanted handmade with 22.5 wheels but NO ONE EVEN COMES CLOSE TO ANY OF THE THORS WITH THE LIVABILITY AND FUNCTIONALITY of the floor plans.

Unfortunately Y'all have been so helpful and A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE ANSWERED MY PMs AND QUESTIONS HERE.
You don't know what you have gotten yourselves into and now WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER, as a pro to the decision was y'alls willingness to help and make a newbie feel like family.

YOU don't know what you have gotten yourselves into as more questions to follow.Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum