Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 01:47 AM   #9
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Dave,

I'm not Brad, however, here is my 2 cents. Don't sweat the small stuff.

What you will find is if you are at a campground and in need of assistance someone will be more than willing to help.

During my last outing there were three of us that assisted a relatively new Rv'er fixing a water leak that was the result of poor winterization. All three of us had the knowledge the problem and between us we had the tools and spare parts required to perform all needed repairs.

As long as I've been Rv'ing I still learn from the forums and every now and again a particular discussion causes me to go on a seek and find mission in my coach. Prime example, I was not aware, until recently, that Thor adds an antenna booster on their coaches. My previous Forest River had no such animal installed. Reading the thread caused me to look for the booster in my coach, which I found, and then to ensure that I could receive over the air channels on all three televisions.

One last point, if you own a house there is always something to fix, upgrade or add. The only difference with an RV is that sitting in the drivers seat can take you to places that are absolutely remarkable any time you want. The chair in your house will take you nowhere.

Rv'ing is not a mode of transportation, it is a state of mind.
Boy, you said a mouthful when you said, "The chair in your house will take you nowhere". thanks for the tips. I'm going to get started on this purchase.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.