Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 04:29 PM   #16
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I negotiated a bunk ladder from the dealer as part of the deal, when they stopped coming down on the price....
they gave me one that looks just like this, loose
Stromberg Carlson RV Bunk Ladder - Aluminum - Black - 60" Tall Stromberg Carlson Enclosed Trailer Parts LA-460B
I cut it down for better fit, and had to jurry rig the mounting clips a bit, but it turned out ok.
Sorry can't find a picture to share.

I find it a shocker that it's not factory standard.
I wonder if it fits into this category. This is from page 75 of the digital version of the new (2014 edition) owner's manual.

Various Thor Motor Coach products are equipped with standard built-in elevated beds
or bed loft areas. These beds can be upwards of 4 to 5 feet above the floor level and are often enclosed on one, two, or three sides and sometimes even partially on a fourth side. Because there are so many potential users and different types of elevated bed designs, elevated beds are not equipped with bed rails.
We feel that you, as the customer, are best equipped to determine if a bed rail system is necessary or best for you based on your intended uses, the actual users of the elevated beds, and the comfort level of the users.

For those customers who would prefer using an elevated bed with a bed rail, there are numerous bed rail styles, heights, and designs available, even in the style of bumpers, which can be purchased at various retail locations and/or the internet.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum