Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Tv rec
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 07:45 PM   #5
brucev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: California
THOR #2544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatoto View Post
Anybody else have the problem of no over the air tv channels, scan all I want but zero over the air channels. Light on booster is on everything is hooked up antenna up, nothing, have been in campgrounds in 3 states this week other campers have no problems
Not knowing the specifics of your RV, here are some things to check. 1st check that you have over air cables to your TV(s), check your TV to ensure you are using the correct input for over air antenna. You can also unscrew the booster and ensure the cable is attached there too. The last thing I would try is going up on the roof and ensure the cable is attached to the antenna. You can also buy a cheap over air antenna if you don't have one and connect it to the TV and see if you can get any channels that way. Since you get no channels at all, I would think it may be the TV input is incorrect. It could also be a bad cable. I had a bad HDMI cable in mine and Thor had to replace it.

Good luck with it.
brucev is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum