Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 01:24 PM   #3287
cobrasp58

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Windsport 29M
State: Alabama
THOR #9405
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
New sumos installed. Took about 30 minutes. Plus sibce i was under the mh i added dynamat to the under side floor driverside.

New sumos raised the front end only 1/2" didnt check the rise with the other set i had.

Pic is with the coach lifed to level it in the driveway. We raised and lowered it several times. The sumos line up perfectly while lowering.

Not very good pics of the dynamat. I went to the very front of the cab to the rear. Maria said it made a big difference in floor heat on her side duribg out trip to and from kernville. Outside temps were 100* i felt some heat but since i wear shoes while driving it didn't bother me much. But maria said i should do all of it so i did. Should help my feet also

JerryAttachment 11360Attachment 11361Attachment 11362Attachment 11363
I did my doghouse and under the floor on the drivers and passenger side and it did make a big difference for heat and sound. I removed the cheap installation that Thor used and replaced it with Dynamat, then put the original stuff back over that and taped the edges with Dynamat's tape. Looked great and made a big difference, probally one of the cheapest fixes I did.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.