Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 07:22 PM   #3
PMowrey

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by RvEd View Post
I'm going to purchase a RV warranty soon and looking for suggestions. I'm reading the policy documents from Good Sam (i.e. their ESP package) and another from Wholesale Warranty that's mentioned in the Roads Less Traveled web site.

Believe it or not, I Googled it and there's just not a lot out there and the ones that are don't seem to have recommendations (other than from their marketing department - go figure).

Does anyone have any suggestions for additional consideration, based on your experience with them, that I should seriously consider researching/reading before I lock and load?

Thanks for any input you can provide.
I would suggest not getting a warranty or esp. Keep the money you would pay for the monthly payment and deductible and pay for repairs from that money. In the long run you will be thousands of dollars ahead. If peace of mind is more important than the money then get a warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.