Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Griddles
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 06:02 PM   #14
Birdman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #9217
What can I say!!

I remember the days when my sons and I would poke fun at RVers vs campers. They are now 39 and 37 so it has been a while. I now own a Gemini 24 and they make fun of me. I enjoy sitting under the awning having a touch while watching them put up tents. It's even more fun when it is raining or 100 degrees or both. Small rvs like mine have minimal space and I have become a minimalist when packing. I carry a small grill (charcoal) and a one burner hot plate which I plug into the outlet outside the rv. The coffee pot, which also takes up a lot of counter space, is also outside plugged into the outlet. We cook outside whenever possible. I figure the more I have to carry, the less "camping" fun I will actually have. Grill, griddle, hot plate, open fire are all options to consider. Personally, the more like camping one can make it, the better the overall experience. After all, we are not camping but living in a motored house with all the amenities we have back at home. But, just how sweet is that air conditioning!! and hot shower!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.