Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 11:55 PM   #2
tmikea

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24FS
State: Georgia
THOR #5981
I think I've answered my own question:

First of all I found the "Dual Motor Synchronous Velocity Slide Controller" P/N 13398-D0 in the lower storage compartment on the drivers side, just below the kitchen slide-out.

From there, I found http://www.lci1.com/assets/content/s...-schwintek.pdf. This manual doesn't reference the "-D0" model of the 13398, but close enough to determine that I have an "In-wall Slide-out. Page 8 of this manual shows that the motors (2 per slide-out) are integrated into the slide-out column's...and thus would not (at least for me) be accessible/serviceable.

But. this YouTube video is the answer on how to get the slide back in and provides instructions on how to (1) reset the controller, (2) manually push in or (3) disengage the gears to make manually pushing in easier...but in this last case you must brace the slideout!

I don't believe that there is any manual crank on this type if slide-out

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum