Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 02:07 AM   #5
VegasBaby!!!

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #12326
thanks all. I downloaded and have been reading Ed's list thank you sir. to mr sunshine, the coach is brand new 2018 and yes, storage is not it's strong point when downsizing. all my gear from old unit is in garage waiting for new to arrive so I can begin to figure out what I need and what was a convenience that can be left behind. But what I am going to work on for my glamis trips when boondocking is to adding a shelve or upper storage to my enclosed trailer for those that used to ride up front. plan is to drive around empty a day and then get her loaded down and see the difference. first upgrade is to add air bags to rear for the weight of the trailer to keep her leveled off. I want to go one upgrade at a time so I know what I need. I just don't want to throw a bunch of money at her on possibly things I might not need. one thing I'm bouncing back and forth on right now is to remove the exterior stickers or not.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.