Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 02:50 AM   #10
Maxjr758

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37BT
State: North Carolina
THOR #11321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemo View Post
Rick Kirby, I am currently on a trip and have been having the same problems you have described. I found the video out (see Bob Denmans photo) plug so loose it would wobble around causing the video problem (yellow cable jack & yellow plug receptacle). It appears either the male jack or female plug are of different sizes. My coach is new so I'll let the dealer fix it. In meantime I used a zip tie to put pressure on the cable to hold it in place while making a connection. Hope this helps!
The guy that hooked up your cameras, must be the same numbskull responable for my wipers working only on slow speed, and then you had to hunt for a spot that they would even do that
Took to the shop after I got a Ref# from Thor for a Warranty repair. Tech came out after about 20 mins said, Got ya wipers working fine, ahh have you had then worked on before, I said no, he said they plug to the wiper motor was plugged in backwards !
How does that work ? Must be the same guy!
Wipers work fine DW is happy !

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum