Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 04:16 AM   #29
Kake95

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: California
THOR #8735
Just ran a test on my front A/C. Now mine are 13.5k BTU units so I would expect a little lower performance. IT was 105F in my coach. No sun on RV did it at dusk. The sensor was about halfway up on the far left side (looking up through air intake) of my core.
Pulled and tied to hang in the air intake path. Could only reach 65F on discharge through the slide vent on rear of A/C. A Delta T of about 21-22F. After about 40mins. Going to move the sensor to the middle about 4-5" from the bottom and insulate the roof top air box hopefully that will get me a discharge below 60 Deg. F. I really want to get to at least 55 Deg. F.
2004 Fleetwood Jamboree GT 31W --- Sold
Kake95 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum