Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 02:25 PM   #1
Sundance

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 38sq
State: California
THOR #4598
Need Help with Entry Door Issue

Yesterday I encountered a problem with the entry step on my 2016 Thor Tuscany XTE 34st. When I arrived at the coach I turned on the chassis battery disconnect and the step extended as usual. A short time later when I closed the coach door I noticed the step had not fully closed, it was about 2 inches from full closure. I recycled the step and it again failed to fully close. The step failed to move at all when I tried additional recycling of the step. The step is now extended approximately 2 inches from the full up position and will not go either up on down. Can one of the members of this forum please provide me with some advice as where to start trouble shooting this issue. Thank you.
Sundance is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum