Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: External Sink
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #2
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by USTraveler View Post
I am having a persistent issue with water draining into the sink in the external kitchen. The technical wizards at Camping World couldn't figure it out so they tried to tell me it was over flow from the gray water tank. From the appearance of the water in the sink it looks like it is coming from either the kitchen sink or the bathroom sink. So far I can't tell which. This happens even when at a campsite with campground water, sewer hooked up, and both gray water and black water valves open to the campground sewer. It doesn't happen all the time but about 80% of the time. Anyone else experience this issue?
Sorry cant help you but something you said bothered me. You stated you leave the black and gray tank open when at the campground.

You should not leave the black open It should only be opened when dumping.

If you leave it open the solids will not leave and you will get the dreaded brown pyramid.

Jerry
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.