Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:39 PM   #20
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Thanks for all the info and what Bob said and...

Ohhhh HONEY! I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!

Seriously - if I read things right, you can get started for around $300? It looks like the editor download (VCM Suite) is free and the MPVI2 is $300 (plus shipping)? That seems awfully reasonable. What am I missing?

Your 3rd paragraph description sounds very much like server performance counters and the graphs mimic that to a degree as well. Performance counters measure processes. PIDs in my old world are Process IDs; unique numbers to identify a process running on the machine. They do change depending on when the were started. I sense your acronym stands for something different?

I obviously have to save this for another day but hmmmm...one can certainly dream. Being a 50yr old gearhead and 35yr computer geek, this brings both my worlds together in one place. And I get to learn something new, which really cranks me up. I saved their link and will read more as I can. Time to go check on the RV. https://www.hptuners.com

Thanks again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.