Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 11:17 PM   #60
gmtech16450yz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #10907
I can't help but notice there is somebody on here who sounds like an engineer who is so obsessed with thinking in black and white that he's paralyzed from making any discoveries that haven't already been documented and proven. Hmmm, maybe that's why he's also paralyzed by fear of not buying the "perfect" RV? Perfection does not exist. The world is not black and white. Thankfully there are many shades of grey in most everything.

That's not the kind of people that made this country and world as advanced as it is today. I live a few blocks from where Steve Job's old house was. Where would we all be if somebody told him "Telephones are for talking on and are most efficient when used in that manner. Don't bother trying to modify a phone into something it wasn't designed to be." Lol.

Case in point, Funny Car engines aren't very efficient. They're pushed WELL beyond what an internal combustion engine was originally designed to do. The reason we have 10,000hp Funny Car engines is because somebody (actually a whole lot of somebodies) didn't accept the idea that efficiency can't be changed.

Think outside of the box. It's amazing what you might learn. It could possibly be something that could change the world. If all you know is what's already been figured out, you cease to evolve.

httphttps://youtu.be/2q9BuzNRc3Q
gmtech16450yz is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.